OC Girl


SD Girl

Monday, January 3, 2011

OC Girl's Water Bottle

Last night I looked around my bar area* at home and saw this just sitting there and thought that this would be a fun way to remember to drink my water each day.  You can't really tell by the picture, but on the back of it it has the lines to measure the ounces.  When this is completely full, it holds about 40 ounces.  It helps too that it is the color of this blog so it reminds me that I will need to be accountable later.

Last night before I went to bed, I filled it up with water and ice, added a couple slices of lemon, and put it in the refrigerator.  When I was leaving for work this morning, I went and grabbed it.

This is a big first step for me since I do not normally drink very much water throughout the day.

What first step did you take today?

* I do not normally drink alcohol, this was something that SD Girl and I happened to share at the Las Vegas Margaritaville while we were there over the summer ~ our one drink the entire week.

Update: Received a text from SD Girl, she's not having a great morning.  She commutes from San Diego to Los Angeles every day for work and ordered an iced tea from Starbucks this morning instead of a frapuccino.  She said that she almost fell asleep driving. 

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! Good luck I cant wait to follow your success!

    I am a new follower. I hope you will follow me back.
    Nancy
    www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck..I cant wait to keep up and hear more.

    I am now following you from the making friends Monday Blog hop.. I'd love if you could come follow me back http://beachbabys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We love comments and getting to know our readers!