OC Girl


SD Girl

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year - Two New Bods!

So a week or so ago, my best friend says to me that at the start of the new year, she is going to lose weight.  I knew that if she was going to lose the weight, I was going to jump in and get healthy as well. 

I figure it would be the most successful way to go.  We gained it together, we might as well lose it together.  When I mentioned to her about sharing our experience in a blog, we knew that we would want to do it anonymously.  We didn't want to share our real names and have it posted on the internet for just anyone to read about.  So, for now, this blog is written by "OC Girl".  "SD Girl" is my best friend.  She lives in San Diego and I live in Orange County. 

We have agreed that we would officially start tomorrow ~ Monday, January 3, 2011.  Our first major challenge will be at the end of January when we plan on going to Las Vegas for a week!

Our basic weight stats:

OC Girl - 240.5 lbs 45.4 bmi
SD Girl - 257.5 lbs 39.1 bmi

Will you join us on this journey?  Any helpful hints?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on starting a blog together! I think its a great idea. Blogging is a great way to stay focused and committed. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We love comments and getting to know our readers!