OC Girl


SD Girl

Friday, January 14, 2011

Weigh In Results - Week 1

Oh wow! 

We forgot to post last week and share our first week's weigh in results!  We are going to be weighing in on Friday nights.

We were both so surprised at the numbers!  I am so proud of my friend, SD Girl!

Are you ready for this?  (Last week's results!)

SDGirl lost......10.5 lbs!!!  She was at 247.5 lbs!!!
I lost 5.5 lbs!  I was at 235.5 lbs!

I was so excited for her!!!

When I saw that she lost 10.5 lbs, I told her I am going to start walking next week and I was actually looking forward to it.  Then, Saturday, I was walking in the snow in Big Bear and I twisted my ankle.

So, no walking for me for a couple weeks at least. 

Do you have any other suggestions on what kind of exercise I can be doing with a twisted ankle?

We will see how we do tonight when we weigh again.

2 comments:

  1. Some ideas would be to ride a stationary bicycle, using a rowing machine or swimming with leg floats.

    Congrats to both of you with your week 2 success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss!!!! I would try swimming there are so many things you can do in the pool. The bike, eliptical? Also, you can do body weight lifts. Like the old fasion dogies and leg lifts and push ups. What about pilates! That might be a good option. Keep up the great woork!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We love comments and getting to know our readers!